A delivery period starts on the date immediately succeeding the date on which the deposit has been confirmed and ends on the date on which the delivery is completed. In the case of public holidays and other holidays in Selangor or the occurrence of the natural disaster or the force majeure events, such period shall be excluded from the delivery period.
1. If the Goods purchased is not delivered in accordance with the Contract or within a reasonable time, the User shall be entitled, by serving written notice on Company, to demand performance within a specified time thereafter, which shall be at least 14 days. If Company fails to do so within the specified time, the User shall be entitled to terminate the Contract in respect of the undelivered Goods and claim compensation for actual loss and expense sustained as a result of Company's non-performance, which was foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the Contract and resulting from the usual course of events.
2. In the event there is a dispute among the Affiliates, Buyer, delivery company, financial institutions, etc., in connection with the delivery, such disputes shall be resolved among the related parties. The Company shall not take part in any of such disputes, nor shall it be held liable thereto, unless it involves.
3. In the case of the occurrence of the grounds to refund the purchase prices due to defects in the Products, etc. after the purchase has been finalized, the Company shall not intervene. Any disputes arising between the User and the Company after the purchase has been finalized shall be resolved between the relevant User and Affiliate.
4. If the Buyer fails to express his or her intent to finalize the purchase, exchange or return within the Purchase Finalization Period, the Company may deem that the intent to finalize the purchase has been made and take the procedure to automatically finalize the relevant purchase (the "Automatic Finalization of Purchase") on the business date immediately succeeding the expiration date of such period; provided that if the User does not receive the product within the Purchase Finalization Period, the User may report such non-arrival to the Company.
5. Once the Automatic Finalization of Purchase is concluded, the Buyer may not raise any objections against the Company such as non-delivered Products, request to return the Products, etc. The User shall directly settle with the Affiliate any issues relating to the obtaining of refunds of the purchase prices, exchange of the Products, etc.
6. We reserve the right to reject any product(s) order you place with us, and/or or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you gave us when you placed the order.